- 4 potatoes, cut into small dice
- 2 yellow peppers, cut into small dice
- 2 red peppers, cut into small dice
- 2 aubergine, cut into small dice
- 300g canned whole peeled tomatoes
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- extra virgin olive oil, as needed
- salt and pepper
- mint leaves for garnish
- basil leaves for garnish
Heat a saucepan over medium heat and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Sauté the thinly sliced onion until soft and transparent. Add the diced potatoes, peppers, canned whole peeled tomatoes and a little warm water, then the diced aubergine.
Season with salt and pepper, and add a little more warm water if needed. Cover the saucepan with a lid and continue cooking until the potatoes are soft.