- 790g canned whole peeled tomatoes, heat in a frying pan and purée
- 4 cucumbers, sliced thinly and season with salt.
- 4 spring onions, roundly sliced paper thin
- basil leaves, finely chopped, as needed
- parsley leaves, finely chopped, as needed
- 1 lemon, squeeze and strain the juice
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- cucumber, celery, fennel and carrots cut into sticks and croutons.
Put the pureed canned whole peeled tomatoes in each bowl, season with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste, add the cucumber, spring onion, chopped parsley and basil.
Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.